pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Perfect Saturday








What I Wore: [Coat: BCBGeneration, Top: J. Crew, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: Sam & Libby for Target, Necklace: Kate Spade New York, Bag: old Michael Kors (similar)]

I call this post 'the perfect saturday' because the Saturday that I wore this outfit was spent eating brunch at Screen Door with some of my most favorite people in the world on a beautiful sunny day - and we all know that anything that includes the world "brunch" is perfect in my eyes *insert heart eyes emoji*. It feels weird saying this, but it's actually been too warm for me to wear this jacket very much since I got back to school, and it was too cold to wear it back home, so I was really thankful for the perfect jacket wearing weather that Saturday gave me. I loved being able to snuggle down into the faux fir collar while walking around Portland in the chilly sunshine. Underneath I wore a pretty classic outfit for me, striped shirt + the only pair of jeans I don't hate + ankle boots - because on weekends comfort and simplicity dominates all of my clothing choices.



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10