pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Jewelry Staple






For the past five years my most frequently worn jewelry item has been a small gold letter E necklace that I randomly picked up in London when I was there for the first time ever. At the time I didn't know that I would end up wearing it around my neck nearly everyday for the next five years until, out of the blue, I lost it. I believe it was somewhere in transit between visiting Ali in Arizona and coming home (I can't be sure) - but regardless, for the past month it has been no where to be found. So when I was pursuing the Nordstrom anniversary sale catalog and stumbled across this gold initial necklace from Kate Spade  it really only took me about 30 seconds to put it in my cart, enter my credit card information, and place my order.

The necklace came in the mail yesterday and I couldn't be more pleased with this purchase, especially because I was able to get during a sale. It's the perfect size, weight, length, color - everything, everything is perfect. And it feels very good to finally have a little gold E hanging around my neck again.

Happy Tuesday!

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10