pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Place Beyond The Pine(apple)s






What I Wore: [Top: Target, Skirt: Urban Outfitters (super old), Shoes: Bass via DSW, Bag: Kate Spade New York, similar]

Hello! Happy Wednesday! I am quickly typing this up before I have to run out the door for the opening night of the show I am in, but I dearly wanted to get this blog post up now because I don't know when I'll next get the chance to! Things have been insanely busy for me lately, with work, long rehearsals that go late in the evening, and trying to have some sort of a social life there hasn't been much time or energy left over for dressing well or blogging about it. Yesterday was an exception though. As I was getting ready for the things I had to do that day I, as usual, blindly grabbed a top and skirt and put them on as I ran out the door with my bed head and virtually makeup less face, but by the time I found myself in the scary aisle of mirrors in Target I was quite shocked at how well this unplanned outfit had turned out. I love this little button up so much, obviously, because of the fun pineapple print - clothes with details like that just make any day that I put them on so much more enjoyable. Pairing it with this subtly patterned skirt was also a really easy way to mix prints, something that I'm trying to dabble in a bit more. 

Anyway enough with my rambling, thank you all for stopping by, have a lovely day!

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10