pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Bits & Bobs: 5 Things About Me

It's August and I'm already in 100% fall mode. All I do is think about planning my back to school wardrobe and subsequently have to sit on my hands so that I don't online shop. Thus, my outfit inspiration for this summer has fallen to the wayside and nobody wants to see photos of me wearing the same pair of jean shorts and different variations of white t-shirts everyday. So, today I write a non-style related post about me! Here are 5 little tid-bits that will help give you a more well rounded glimpse at who I am and what I like.

To begin, let me give you a more accurate representation of what I usually look like:
Anywhere near a pastry is what I call my natural habitat

1. I am slightly obsessed with Meyers-Briggs personality types/test. I completely identify with pretty much every attribute that is connected to being an INFJ (hate large groups, very independent, strong intuition, etc.) and now, somewhat blindly, have begun to believe that these personality types must be just as accurate for everyone who takes the test. So be forewarned that if we ever meet in person I will probably ask you what your Meyers-Briggs personality type is within my first time meeting you.

2. My celebrity "dobblegängers" I am most often associated with are Carrie Mulligan (specifically in "An Education") and Michelle Dockery as Lady Mary in Downton Abbey.
Can't say I see a whole lot of resemblance there.

3. The fictional character that I feel I most relate to is Amelie Poulain from Amelie (if you have not watched this, please do yourself a favor and do so now!!!!). From enjoying alone time a little too much to loving cracking the top of a creme brûlée we are almost exactly the same person.
Going to the "Amelie Cafe" in Paris and recreating this iconic picture was my top priority when there over spring break.

4. If I could give my former self any piece of advice it would be DO NOT SHAVE OFF YOUR EYEBROWS THE DAY BEFORE 7TH GRADE YOU WILL REGRET IT FOREVER. 7th grade is a dark time for all of us, having no eyebrows just made it worse.

5. The three places at the top of my current "dream vacations" list are Iceland (Bjork, hot springs, and a language I have no hope of ever understanding), Morocco (food, architecture, and camels), and Thailand (just like the cultural treasure trove of the world).

And there you have it! Thank you all for stopping by,

Eva


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10