pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Blue Belle









What I Wore: [Dress: Francesca's, Belt: H&M - similar, Shoes: Kelly & Co. - similar, Bag: Vintage, Nails: OPI "Don't Be Such A Budapest, Lips: Bite Beauty "Quince"]

I love any excuse I can get to dressed up, I usually end up going overboard and looking overdressed compared to other people and last night was definitely one of those instances. I went to go see a local production of Les Miserable with my mom (it's one of my most favorite musicals ever) and jumped at the chance to put on one of my favorite dresses and pull this beautiful vintage handbag out of my closet for a classy evening out. In my eyes, the little bag is the star the show. I got this handbag a few months ago during a weekend trip to Scotland while I was abroad - Kaylie and I stumbled into a random vintage shop in Glasgow while trying to escape the rain and I just couldn't leave without it. Believe it or not this is only the second time I've ever taken the bag out! Hopefully I'll be able to find more occasions to use it in the near future because it really is beautiful. 

It was a wonderful evening out - full of good food, entertainment, and an outfit that even had strangers complimenting me (although that may have just been because I wasn't wearing the usual Minnesotan attire of t-shirts and jeans, we'll never know).

Hope you're all having a lovely Thursday, thanks for stopping by!

Eva



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10