pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Just A Touch Of Sparkle








What I Wore: [Jacket - old Target (similar), Sweater - old Zara (similar), Skirt - J. Crew, Oxfords - Minelli (similar), Lip Color - Nars "Dolce Vita" Lipgloss]

I love Portland because I can wear a short sleeved sweater and skirt with just a leather jacket draped over my shoulders on December 7th and be WARM - this is madness to me, especially compared to how I was dressed while being at home in my last post. 

I wore this outfit on Sunday for a day of eating, shopping, and play attending with my mom while she was in town over the weekend. On Friday and Saturday night I had the final performances for the dance show that I have been rehearsing for all semester (so so so much fun, my favorite part of every fall semester) - and my mom flew all the way out to Portland to see me dance! (She really is the best person I know). We spent the remaining parts of the weekend eating a lot of fantastic food, doing a good bit of shopping, and overall just enjoying each other's company. It was so nice to be able to take a break from everything school related right before finals start and spend a weekend doing things I love with people I love.

Now, off to tackle all the homework I've put off until Sunday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10