pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

4 Degrees







What I Wore [Shirt: American Eagle (similar), Skirt: American Apparel, Fleece Tights: Target, Boots: Lucky Brand, Bag: Madewell, Coat: Lands End (similar), Hat: American Apparel, Earrings: J. Crew (similar)] 

Hello! It's been a while but I'm happy to have another outfit to post. Life for the past few weeks has been crazy and will continue to be until the end of the semester but I was able to fly home on Wednesday so that I could spend Thanksgiving weekend at home in Minnesota - I couldn't be happier for a little time away from everything. 

I was definitely not prepared for just how cold it was going to be when I got home, so when I walked outside to take these photos and it was 4 degrees I immediately turned around and went back inside because there was no way I was going to stand outside and smile without the coat. Hence why I look like a large burnt (very cozy) marshmallow. But, I do love any chance to wear this hat so it's not a total loss.

Anyway, I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving and got to relax, eat a shameful amount of pie, and spend it with people you love! The countdown to Christmas begins!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10