pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Perfect Summer Shadow


Today I wanted to talk a little bit about my current favorite summer makeup find, this L'Oreal eyeshadow. In the summer I tend to get a bit more lazy when it comes to doing my makeup so I gravitate towards just picking one eyeshadow that I can just blend all over my eyes and be done with. This summer it's been the L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in the color "Amber Rush" which is just the most beautiful, shimmery, rose gold color I have ever seen. Overall, the product is incredible. The texture is super velvety soft, it lasts all day long, is highly pigmented, and is just so flattering and looks great all on it's own. Plus, since it's from the drugstore is comes in at around $7, which isn't too bad in my book. I always apply it over my Urban Decay Primer Potion and MAC Paint Pot in Painterly to make sure that no creasing happens throughout the day, but that's only because I have incredibly oily eyelids. I particularly love the color of this shadow because of how luminous it is. I feel just that much more like a glowing sun kissed goddess when I wear it. 

Below are a few up close and personal photos of how the shadow looks on me, please note that these were taken as I was getting ready one morning so don't mind my pajamas and sleepy morning eyes. 


Mascara - Benefit's "They're Real"
Do you guys have a "go-to" summer makeup/beauty product? Let me know! I'm always looking for excused to buy more makeup :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Eva


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10