pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunflares





What I Wore: [Top: Target, Shorts: Old Navy, Sandals: Boss via DSW, Necklace: old from Francesca's - similar, Lips: Clinique Chubby Stick in "Chunky Cherry"]

Another day, another attempt at trying to take outfit photos by myself (today I had about a medium level of success). Anyway, even if I don't totally love the way the photos turned out I really do love this outfit. It is so dang comfy! I am so into this trend of "clothes, mainly pants/shorts, that feel like pajamas but only kind of look like them" which these shorts definitely are. I picked up both the top and shorts while wandering around the mall and trying not to buy anything last week (they were both on sale so it was okay!) and already know they are going to be in heavy rotation this summer. So many of the things I have in my closet back home are the clothing items that I didn't like enough to bring to college, i.e skintight graphic v-necks with stupid sayings on them and six too many peasant tops, so whenever I get something new I want to wear it way more than I should. It's the same with these sandals, I have a feeling they are going to be featured in about 80% of my posts during this summer. 

Anyway, that's what I wore. I'll probably wear it again soon. Thanks for stopping by! 

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10