pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Good Jeans









What I Wore - Top: Anthropologie (similar), Jeans: Loft, Bag: Madewell, Booties: Sam Edelman (similar)

There is something to be said about finding a good pair of jeans, I honestly can't remember the last time I owned a pair of light wash jeans. I think by the time I entered high school I had sworn them off completely and was wearing only the darkest of washes, and since I wear jeans so seldom I've never been one to collect a lot of different pairs - I like to stick to the basics. The reason I dislike jeans so much is mostly because I find them incredibly uncomfortable and unflattering, something that I think is a fairly common sentiment for a lot of women. And don't even get me started on shopping for jeans, trying to find a pair that fits in all the right places is something I attempt only about two times year because I hate it so much. But recently I feel I've had a bit of a change of heart - when I saw this pair of light wash boyfriend-ish jeans hanging in Loft I felt like if anything was going to make me like light wash jeans it was going to be this pair of pants. So I tried them on and they were so soft and fit really really well and were pretty flattering and now here we are. It's hard for me to not buy something that makes me feel as good as I did when I tried these on. Watch this space for more posts of different ways I style them in the upcoming warmer months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10