pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

In-Vested








What I Wore: [Dress: Nordstrom, Vest: old H&M (similar), Necklace: old Aerie (similar), Shoes: Lucky (similar)]

To say I've been busy/stressed/overwhelmed/exhausted lately would be an understatement to say the least. I'm closing in on the end of the semester which means tons of final papers and projects, registering for my classes for senior year (what?), trying to find a place to live for the summer/next year, arranging internships for the summer, putting on dance performances, and running a student film festival. Every day for the past few weeks has felt like a marathon, so in order to make the most of the little time I have and conserve the most energy I've been wearing some really simple and comfortable outfits, like this one. I picked up this t-shirt dress while in Scottsdale on spring break and have already worn it a few times. I had spent the whole day looking for a new dress and couldn't find anything that looked half decent (you know that frustrating feeling of really wanting to buy something when shopping but you can't find anything you like? That was how that day was going) but while I was on my way out of the mall I wandered through Nordstrom and saw this dress hanging on the rack. I didn't even have to zip it up all the way before I knew I needed it! The length is perfect, the fabric is so wonderfully soft, and I love the little tuck at the waist - it's such a nice little detail. I have a feeling this dress is going to be on heavy rotation for the rest of the semester (inclusion of leather vest optional). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10