pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Pacific Northwet








What I Wore: [Shirt: Urban Outfitters (similar), Jeans: Madewell, Jacket: Gap, Shoes: Lucky (similar), Hat: Target (similar), Bag: Longchamp]

I seems as though our bought of sunny days in Portland has come to somewhat of a halt as it's been rainy and miserable all weekend long. When the weather goes from beautiful and sunny to wet and dreary I'm very prone to feeling lethargic and not wanting to do anything other than lay in my bed and read all day, so when I woke up on Saturday and the sun was no where to be seen I made it point to force myself out of bed and into the world. The day included brunch at Tasty & Sons with some friends and then heading to the Living Room Theaters to see Ballet 422 (hence why my bag looks so lumpy, it was full of snacks), which are my perfect alternatives to spending a rainy day curled up in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10