pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Desert Flower










What I Wore: [Dress: Asos (similar), Vest: H&M (similar), Shoes: Bass (similar), Necklace: Kate Spade New York]


Hello, from Sedona! My spring break has finally begun and I couldn't be happier to be away from school for a week - granted, I don't foresee much sleeping in happening this break as my parents woke me up at 7 am this morning to go hiking, but I'm not complaining. As you can tell, I have already started working on my awkward sunburn (a look I have perfected over the past 21 years of my life) so this loose fitting dress was the perfect choice to put over my painful skin. I've worn it on the blog before (here) with tights, boots, and a jacket, but I wanted to show how it's such a great year round dress and can be worn in any climate. The dress is beautiful on its own, but it's a bit shapeless, so whenever I wear it I like to break it up with a jacket or vest, and this fringy one seemed like the better choice than my leather one when packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10