pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Variations on a Theme


























What I Wore: [Top: Loft - similar, Jeans: Seven - similar, Cardigan: Urban Outfitters - similar, Earrings: Kate Spade New York - similar, Shoes: Lucky Brand]

By the end of the week my style inspiration has usually run a little dry and I often find myself weakly reaching for my black J. Crew Pixi pants and Gap chambray top, my two most well loved clothing items, as I shuffle off to the library. This Friday I tried to break that habit and opted for a more interesting variation on the same theme. As someone who is anything but subtle these black baroque printed jeans are one of my favorite items of clothing ever (and that's saying a lot because we all know I am not a pants girl)! Pair them with this embellished button up, my go-to cardigan that is literally 6 years old, and my "cool" flats and I feel like I might actually have to go out and do something on a Friday night.....watching Project Runway in my bed counts, right? I think so.

Happy Weekend, Everyone!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10