pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pretty Simple




What I Wore: [Top: French Connection, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: Bass, Necklace: Kate Spade New York]

Ah, Portland - it's so nice to finally be back. After nine long months of being abroad and then being home for summer I returned back to campus last Sunday, and as overwhelming the last few days have been I couldn't be more happy to be back at school surrounded by all of my wonderful friends in this city that I hold so dearly to my heart. (Side Note: How am I a junior? I still feel like a scared freshman at least once or twice a day) On Wednesday I was able to convince one of my closest friends and roommate this year, Morgan, to take a few quick snaps of my outfit that afternoon after out classes were done. I feel lucky that my campus is in a such a beautiful area for many reasons, not the least of the which is that it provides for an abundance of easily accessible photographing locations - such as the drive-way of a swanky neighboring house. I hope to be able to put them all to good use this year! So yes, I wore this outfit on my second day of classes. It was comfortable and breezy and simple and made me feel like me. This shirt was such a find too, I found it before I left for school for only $20 - gotta love T.J. Maxx.

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10