pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Color Me Coral: Beauty Items for Spring

Coral is one of my absolute favorite colors year round but I feel as though spring is the season when I can really go crazy and just wear it on every part of my body. Here are 5 of my favorite coral beauty products that I know I’ll be reaching for daily for the next few months: 


imageBenefit’s Box Blush in Coralista is a warm, shimmery coral color that instantly brightens my face and gives me a bit of a glow. This blush smells amazing and it’s one of those products that you can’t really over-do.


imageEssie’s “a crewed interest” and “trout pout” are two different shades of coral yet both give a flattering and put-together looks to nails. Both are opaque in about 2-3 coats.


This lipglass by M.A.C in “riviera life” was from the Hey, Sailor collection that launched last year. This a true orange in the tube but comes out as a nice, wearable, coral color when put on the lips. Plus, all M.A.C lip products have a light vanilla scent which makes them even more enjoyable. 


M.A.C’s “vegas volt” lipstick is a true coral that is very opaque and creamy when applied to the lips. It’s long lasting and is still pink enough that it’s easy to wear on an everyday basis and not feel ridiculous. 


What are your favorite colors to wear in the spring?


-Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10