pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

OOTN: Lady Like

image


image


imageWhat I Wore [Top: H&M, Belt: Betsey Johnson, Skirt: Vintage, Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Bag: Michael Kors, Lipstick: Revlon “Really Red”, Nails: OPI “Colour So Hot It Berns”]


On Saturday night I went to go see one of my most favorite bands, Blind Pilot, play downtown in Portland. The venue was a bit fancier than most concert venues so I took the opportunity to dress up (but then again when don’t I take the chance to dress up). I love everything about this outfit, flattering, comfortable, and classic while still modern.


Also, a quick apology for the lack of posts these last few weeks! I’m closing in on finals week so there is done to be done in terms of school  along with making time to enjoy my last few weeks with all my friends before I head back home for the summer. Thanks for sticking with me!


-Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10