pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Spring Break in Snow

As this is being posted I am on a flight back to PDX for the last month of my freshman year (crazy how fast the year went by!) but here are some pictures of what I spent my last week doing!


From top left: flew home to Minnesota, cut 8 inches off my hair, did a bit of shopping, celebrated an early Easter, was given the worlds coolest umbrella (all the way from Belgium), and attempted to make French Macarons. 


My spring break wasn’t terribly exciting but the week off at home was exactly what I needed to help unwind and prepare for the stress I am going to have to deal with back at school, my classes are loading everything on within this last month! 


Hope you all had/will have/are having great spring breaks, talk to you soon


-Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10