pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Style Crush: Ulyana Sergeenko

To me, Ulyana Sergeenko is the absolute epitome of style, grace, elegance, and glamour. Her looks are always timeless and perfectly put together, I love the way she mixes vintage and contemporary pieces together to create a modern, yet somehow nostalgic, look every time. Perfectly poised in every shot, her style and energy are two things that I aspire to channel into myself everyday. 


Here are some of my favorite looks:



Also, can we talk about how amazing her hair and make-up are? Maybe it’s the great bone structure and huge eyes and lips that just make everything look angelic, but I would love to take a look inside of her makeup bag. I especially love the lipstick she is wearing the in the photo belowRevisiting these photos just makes me want to shop for full skirts, amazing heels, and loads of lipstick….but then again when isn’t that the case?


Who are some of your style crushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10