pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Who is this girl and why am I reading her blog?

It’s high time that I formally introduce myself, so here we go.


Hello, my name is Eva and I’m 19 years oldI have an unconditional love for cupcakes and polkadots, am in my first year of college, and love getting dressed up (the picture above is of me on the night of my senior prom)


I was born and raised in northern Minnesota but when it came time to choose a college I decided to spread my wings and head west, to Portland OR. Although I love the city and the Pacific Northwest, Minnesota will always hold my heart.


I have been a dancer since the age of 3 and have been singing, seriously that is, since the 6th grade. Above are some pictures of me performing during my senior year of high school and my freshman year of college.


I love to travel and have been lucky enough to see a good handful of beautiful places, here I am leaning against the Berlin Wall and laying on a beach in Puerto Rico. Places on my bucket list are Iceland, Greece, Spain, and Thailand.


I love food, all kinds of food (although sweets are definitely my favorite), making it and eating it. I can promise that you will never see me on a diet, I love ice cream far too much. 


And finally, I love all warm fuzzy soft things that cuddle with you (bunnies, cats, dogs, etc.), here are some pictures of the love my live. Her name is Rory and she is my sisters cat, which means we have to struggle through a long distance relationship, but it’s worth it! 


So, that’s a bit of me, but if you want to know more or have questions my ask box is always open! I’ll probably make another one of these posts in a bit about some of my favorite things (music, movies, books, designers, television shows) but until then I hope this suffices for a little look into my world :)


Talk to you all soon,


-Eva







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10