pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

One Skirt, Two Ways

So this skirt I found thrifting at Buffalo Exchange a few months ago, it’s a black wool pleated Tory Burch skirt from a few seasons ago that would have originally sold for $250! I bought this one for $25 and then took it to a tailor because it was two sizes to big for me, she brought in the waist and made it a bit shorter and now it fits perfectly. This is such a classic piece that can be worn tons of different ways and I am so glad I found it at such an amazing price! Here is an example of how I recently transitioned this piece from a daytime look to an evening look:What I Wore [Top: Anthropologie, Shoes: Vila]


I loved this outfit for class on Friday, the sun was shining in Portland and it was finally warm enough to go without tights! The skirt is also the perfect length for busy days (and being tall) because I don’t have to worry about my butt hanging out when I am running from class to class all day!


What I Wore [Blouse: Forever 21, Cami: Kohls, Heels: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Earrings: Discount Dance Supply]


In the evening I went out with some friends to a cool Vietnamese restaurant in the city to celebrate surviving our first full week of the new semester and I loved that I was able to transition this piece from day to evening. All I had to do was put on a different shirt, throw on some heels, and twist up my hair and I was ready to go :)


Thanks for stoping by!


-Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10