pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Keep Your Chin Up









What I Wore: [Top: &otherstories - similar, Jeans: Old Navy, Hat: Target - similar, Shoes: Lucky Brand, Necklace: Kate Spade New York]

On Friday two my of girlfriends and I headed off campus and up to the North East corner of Portland for an afternoon of catching up over coffee at Barista and wandering around Alberta while enjoying one of the last few sunny afternoons before the cold weather and rain hits. It was the perfect way to spend a Friday free of class and responsibly - and this was the perfect outfit to do it in. The jeans are the most comfortable things I have ever put on my lower half, the top is such a classic it's impossible not to love, and I really have no words to describe how much I love being able to wear hats, (they are my go to "I want to feel cool/glam/vintage all at the same time" item). The particular one I am wearing in these photos used to be quite a bit bigger, and thus quite a bit floppier, but because being able to see is important to me I took it upon myself to trim the brim to a more manageable width (good thing the hat was only $10 at Target). I'm hoping now that it's the perfect size I'll be able to get more wear out of it this fall and winter!

I hope you all are having a lovely weekend, thank you so much for stopping by!
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10