pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Patterned Pants







What I Wore [Top: TJ Maxx, Pants: H&M, Shoes: Lucky Brand, Sunglasses: Cole Haan]

In the summer I am all about loose clothing that is easy to wear, so when I saw these pants in H&M a few weeks ago I knew that they would be a great addition to my summer wardrobe. I was a bit hesitant when trying them on because I'm generally not one who likes patterns on my legs but these were just so cute, comfortable,  and surprisingly flattering that I couldn't pass them up! I've already worn them a few other times since these photos were taken. 

The most important part of this post is not the outfit though, it's the fact that I am (finally) off of Tumblr and running on Blogger! This is very exciting to me because Tumblr was definitely not offering me everything I wanted in terms of running this blog, and with the help of my wonderful sister I was able to move things over here. I am quite pleased with the design and how everything has turned out and I am looking forward to using this platform from now on! I can't believe I've been blogging for a year and a half now!

Thanks for stopping by!

Eva


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10