pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Making My Peace With Shorts






What I Wore [Top: Zara (old), Shorts: Lucky Brand via TJ Maxx, Shoes: Sam Edelman for Target, Bralette: Victoria's Secret (old, similar)]


I've never liked shorts. I find them to be just about the most uncomfortable article of clothing I can wear and they've never flattered my athletic build - but with summer comes summer heat and, sadly, I can't wear a dress or skirt everyday. I couldn't pass up this pair of denim shorts I found at TJ Maxx last week because they actually fit my criteria of being longer than 3 inches and not being skin tight, which is an issue I have with a lot of shorts in stores currently (I sound like such an old lady). To make myself feel more comfortable in this outfit I paired them with two of my favorite pieces of clothing - this beautiful printed lightweight top from Zara and an airy lace bralette underneath. Although I don't think I'll ever be one of those girls who wants to wear shorts every single day(yet another reason while I'll never live in a hot place), slowly but surely I think I'm becoming more at peace with them and the way they look on me.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10