pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Pleats in Paris - Spring Break Part 2










What I Wore: [Dress: Topshop Sale, Necklace: Nordstrom Rack, Shoes: Born, Coat: Michael by Michael Kors, Lipstick: Bite Beauty Lip Crayon in “Rhubarb”]

For the second half of our spring break my friends and I got to spend 5 beautiful days in Paris, otherwise known as my favorite place in the world. The weather was beautiful everyday we were there, we ate Laduree, had tea at the original Chanel boutique (still cannot believe that happened), walked and walked and walked, drank champagne, took in as much amazing art as we could handle, and overall just fell in love with the city of light.

I brought this dress along because 1. I love it, it’s so cute, I nearly cried when I tried it on at Topshop because it’s so perfect and 2. It’s pretty visually interesting piece so it’s great for traveling when I have limited space for packing accessories and layering pieces. It also felt kind of Paris-y to me, so everything just worked out perfectly. I’m also now on navy-colored dress buying ban, because this girl has a few too many in her closet right now.

Here are a few photos from our time in Paris:



A perfect example of the beautiful weather we had while in Paris, spend one day wandering around Montmartre, seeing Sacre Coeur, eating Creme Brûlée at the Amelie Cafe, and poking around vintage shops.




It was Kaylie’s 21st birthday the first day we were in the city which meant a trip to the huge Ladureé on the Champs Elysees (the excitement was so real and everything was amazing).



The last night in Paris my friends and I bit the bullet and stood in line for two hours so that we could go to the top of the Eiffel Tower at night, it was so worth the wait - I really couldn’t have imagined a more magical way to end an amazing spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10