pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Day In Brighton







What I Wore: [Sweater: Zara, Button-Up: Target, Pants: J. Crew, Shoes: Born, Earrings: Kate Spade New York]

Here are a few snaps of the outfit I wore on my little day trip down to Brighton today. Two of my friends and I took the train down and spent the day wandering Brighton’s many little streets, poking around in shops, and consuming a lot of really amazing food. Even though it was overcast all day the weather was warm enough where I didn’t have to wear a jacket and cover up my outfit all day (I’m really obsessed with the sparkles on this new sweater, so I wanted to show them off), which is always a good thing in my book! I can’t believe I’ve only got 16 days left in England before my time here is over, I’ll really miss being able to just hop on the train and take little day trips like this all of the time.


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, thanks for stopping by!

-Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10