pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Polka Dot Mini Dress










What I Wore: [Dress - Gap, Shoes - Franco Sarto, Necklace - Nordstrom Rack, Lips - Revlon Matte Balm Stain in “Sultry”]

My first outfit post from London! Sorry it’s a been a while, but there has been a lot to do in the process of adjusting to my new life across the pond! Today, Kaylie and I did a bit of exploring and spent some time in the V&A museum drooling over the displays in the fashion hall (vintage Dior and Chanel, need I say more?). We then stumbled across an adorable residential area (one of many in Kensington) and thought it would be a the perfect place to take some outfit photos.

I picked up this dress from Gap on black friday (for an amazing price) because of:

1. the polka dots (they are my favorite)

2. the cut, color combo, and ‘mod’ fit of it all felt very London to me

I’ve packed a lot of dark colors for this semester, which can get to feel kind of dreary and sad after a while, but I love that this dress has a cute pattern that makes it feel a bit less serious. I’ve also been wearing these ankle boots with EVERYTHING! They’re perfect.

Happy Friday, everyone!

until next time,

-Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10