pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Jewel Tones










What I Wore: [Top: Zara, Skirt: T. J. Maxx (love this one), Necklace: ASOS, Bag: Kate Spade New York, Booties: Franco Sarto]

I spent pretty much the entire day on Friday getting lost in the amazing world of Harrods. Seriously, if you ever go to London you HAVE to dedicate a few hours to checking it out, it’s like nothing I’ve ever experienced before! Anyway, seeing as Harrods is an exceptionally fancy department store I tried to look extra put together so I could be taken a bit more seriously as I drooled over the Valentino and Alexander McQueen.

I am so glad I found this little quilted mini skirt at T.J. Maxx before I came to London because they’ve totally become to huge trend recently (and can go for a whole lot more than I would pay) and it can be paired with so many things - automatically adding a really cool different texture to any outfit. I’m looking forward to finding more ways to style it in the future!

Happy Friday and hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)

Until next time,

-Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10