pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

OOTD: Tweed-ily Dee

image


image


image


image


What I Wore: [Sweater: Forever 21, Skirt: Nordstrom, Fleece Tights: Nordstrom Rack, Necklace: Forever 21, Booties: Sam Edelman]


I snagged this amazing, slightly sparkly, tweed skirt a few weeks ago during Nordstrom’s half-yearly sale, and I am so glad I did! The length is perfect, the shape is flattering and comfortable, and because of the colors in the weave it literally goes with ANYTHING. This skirt is going to be the first thing I pack to take with me to London because I know I will be getting so much use out it. I am equally as obsessed with else little booties. The color and height is perfect and I’ve been loving pairing them with just about everything this fall. Plus, the little rose gold zippers on the back are just the perfect finishing touch. Overall, this outfit made me very happy when wearing it and I thought I would share a happy thing with you all. 


Enjoy your day!


-Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10