pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Sophisticated in Sequins

imageimageimage


[Top: Neiman Marcus for Target, Pants: Forever 21, Shoes: Steve Madden, Nails: OPI Ate Berries In The Canaries]


I had yet to go to Target since their Neiman Marcus collaboration launched a few weeks ago so when recently I walked into the store I was immediately pulled toward this beautiful sequined top. Once I saw the sign above it saying that it was 70% off I threw it into my cart without bothering to look at the size or try it on. I love this top because of the striking periwinkle blue color against the nude and how it’s flashy but (in my opinion) still completely appropriate for day to day wear, it’s such a great addition to my wardrobe. 


image


Have a great weekend everyone, thanks for stopping by :)


-Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10