pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer In The City















What I Wore [Dress: Self sewn, fabric and pattern from Hancock Fabrics, Belt: Francesca’s Collections, Shoes: White Mountain, Bow Pin: Antique Shop, Sunglasses: Nordstrom BP, Lipgloss: Butter London Lippy in “Snog”]

My summer goal this year (I am a big fan of goal setting because I like to feel like I accomplish things) was to sew my very own, wearable, dress. And I did it! All be it not without a good amount of help from my very sewing-knowledgable mother, but I cut and pinned and sewed and ripped seams and pressed and now I have a very pretty dress! I wore this outfit for a wonderful day of shopping while I was in Chicago with my mom for a long weekend, and I must say I got quite a few compliments, which truly made my day!

Hopefully I can continue sewing clothes in the future, perhaps I’ll try and make myself a skirt next, we shall see!

Hope you all are having a great Wednesday :)

-Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10