pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

"You Look Like Liberace!"

image


image


imageWhat I Wore: [Jacket: Duro Olowu for JCPenny, Top: Mango, Skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Lips: Mac “Vegas Volt”]


So when I was shopping the other day and just wandering around JC Penny, not expecting to purchase anything, I saw a glimmer of gold and turquoise….and being the magpie that I am I ran over and fell instantly in love with this ridiculous jacket. The jacket was on sale for less than half the original price and even though it’s not practical in the slightest way I somehow justified buying it. Why be subtle, right? 


I paired the jacket with a simple outfit underneath, a pleated skirt and dressier sleeveless top and then kept my shoes nice and classic by opting for a patent black slingback. Hopefully, I’ll find more opportunities to wear this in the future because there is nothing like metallic gold to make one feel ultimately fabulous :)


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


-Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10